Monday 1 October 2018

Why I'm doing Blogtober | Blogtober Day 1

I heard a lot about Blotober on Twitter and I was like; "what the heck is that?" so I found it what it was and it sounded like a great challenge and then just like that - challenge accepted!

Besides that there are a number of other reasons I decided I'd like to take up the Blogtober challenge. I enjoy writing and I want to challenge myself. It's always good to try new things so that you can see what you're made of. Also, i don't have a social life so between work, gym and studying; I have plenty of time to blog. I have yet to completely commit myself to a challenge and see it through; I have never even completed one of those "30 day abs/squat challenges" so maybe this is it.

Coming up with a list of topics was easy at first and the ideas kept flowing, then I hit a stump. I felt like I had written about all the juicy stuff I could think if already; I needed to find some new inspiration. Most of the posts I have written thus far have been from personal experiences and were quite subjective. Now it’s time for me to switch it up a little, challenge myself and try a new approach.

The blogging community is so accepting and supportive and I am thrilled to be part of it. I can't wait to share more with you and to read all the brilliant and creative topics everyone comes up with. This is an exciting opportunity for me as I have recently gotten back to bogging.

  BLOGTOBER is here!!!

Follow me on Twitter or subscribe to see more of my Blogtober posts. This is going to be fun!!!

                                       

2 comments:

  1. good luck with the Blogtober challenge!!! interested to see what your new approach is.

    Joy at https://www.thejoyousliving.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL I don't really have an approach as such. I write about whatever I'm thinking at a particular moment. I've got quite a few posts lined up already, not as serious as some of the other stuff I've written about though. I will try to post daily though.Keep checking up on me to see what's next. Thank you :)

      Delete