Sunday 14 October 2018

15 Most Played Songs on my Phone Right Now | Blogtober Day 14

I like listening to a variety of different genres and I always welcome new music suggestions from people. Music is life. it can set your mood for the day on the way to work or help you de -stress after a long, dreadful day. 

Music has helped me celebrate victories, kept me company through break ups and made doing chores less of a drag. it evens helps me to go the extra mile at the gym. I LOVE MUSIC.

So what am I currently listening to right now? This time let's switch it up, lets go from the bottom to the top; like a top 15 countdown. You ready?

My 15 most played songs at the moment:

15. Bump That - B2K
14. Yeah - Usher
13. 2 Reasons - Trey Songz
12. All About Me - Syd
11. Eyes Closed - Halsey
10. Let Me Love You - DJ Snake & Justin Bieber
9. Anginamngani - DJ Sandiso
8. Rude Boy - Rihanna
7. Cake by the Ocean - DNCE
6. Hurts So Good - Astrid S
5. Ciao Adios - Anne - Marie
4. All Me - Lyrica Anderson & Chris Brown
3. Gold Slugs - DJ Khaled
2. Party - Chris Brown
1. Love More - Chris Brown

I love playing number 1 to wake me up when I'm tired as hell and I need a bit of an energy boost. It only works when it's real loud so I can really get into it.

MUSIC IS LIFE!

No comments:

Post a Comment