Tuesday 2 October 2018

18 Uses for Coconut Oil | Blogtober Day 2

I'm sure you've heard of the many benefits and uses of coconut oil. It's a great all-in-one item to have in your home. It really comes in handy. Now I'm no expert, just your average woman who has learnt through a process of trial and error and I have personally seen positive results from experimenting with coconut oil.

Coconut oil is a natural product extracted from the kernel of coconuts and is completely edible. According to the Harvard Health Centre; coconut oil gives good cholesterol a boost. Coconut oil has gained so much popularity over the years. I've even seen women pull it out of their gym bags at the gym even! If you haven't jumped onto this coconut oil bandwagon then maybe it's time you did.

Let's get down to it. 18 uses for coconut oil:

1.       Moisturiser for your skin
2.       You can rub it on your vagina to clear infections from ingrown hair etc.
3.       Use it for cooking and baking
4.       Use it as a moisturiser for your hair
5.       Ingestion increases metabolism 
6.       Improve your oral hygiene as it fights bacteria
7.       Remove makeup
8.       Remedy for lice
9.       Massage oil
10.   Lip balm
11.   Use it as shaving cream
12.   Clear stretch marks - I can see a difference
13.   Flavour enhancement while cooking
14.   Treatment for eczema
15.   Moisturize a dry scalp 
16.   Prevent dandruff
17.   Boosts hair growth ( I rubbed it on my thinning eyebrows so I can attest to this)
18. Aids digestion

So if you haven’t given coconut oil a try, I suggest you do so that way you can see the benefits for yourself. If you know of any other benefits derived from this wonderful gift from nature, please feel free to let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment