Wednesday 17 October 2018

What I Have Learnt About Myself Through Blogging | Blogtober Day 17

Have you ever thought about becoming a blogger or a writer? If the answer is yes then I suggest you put the fear and worries aside and just get to it. Blogging is an awesome way to connect with people and grow as a person. I am enjoying my blogging experience and no 2 days are ever the same.

Like many new things, blogging can bring about feelings of uncertainty. Am I writing the right thing? Are people going to like and relate to this? Truth is; IT DOESN’T MATTER.!!!You must write about things that you enjoy writing about. If you are being genuine and authentic; people will respond and gravitate towards you.

I have also learnt a few things about myself through this experience and I'd like to share them with you today. What I have learnt through blogging is that:

1.     I am fully capable of achieving whatever I set my mind to
2.     I can actually write
3.     I have the power to touch others with my words
4.     I enjoy sharing my thoughts with others
5.     I have quite a lot to say
6.     My opinion is valid
7.     Sharing my story has the power to help and influence others in a positive manner
8.   There’s no shame in being vulnerable and sharing my personal stories and hardships in life
9.  People out there are genuinely supportive – the blogging community is the most loving I have ever come across

If you are thinking of becoming a blogger; DO IT! It is a great learning experience and can lead to both personal and professional growth. I love blogging and it has become a big part of my life.

2 comments:

  1. Great post and solid advice. I’ve always wanted to be a blogger. I dreamed of this for years but I stood in my way mentally. I literally live the life I’ve always wanted to because I got up and learned to apply myself and take my writing seriously. This blog post has some tremendous advice. I’m grateful that read this amazing post today. Good luck on your blogging journey. It’s truly a beautiful journey.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Shayla-Marie :) I'm so glad you enjoyed reading this post. My goal is to make people smile and hopefully inspire them through my writing. Hearing such positive feedback from you has touched my heart.

      Delete