Tuesday 9 October 2018

10 Things I Can't Live Without | Blotober Day 9

We all have our favourite things in life; things that we just cannot live without, or should I say things we would rather not live without because it’s not necessarily a life or death situation. Well I suppose we actually could but then life would really suck! So I thought I could share some of mine with you.
  1. My sister - who else would laugh at all the weird things in life with me?
  2. Oats or as some of you might call it, oatmeal; this is one of my absolute favourites. I could eat oats all day, any day whether it’s plain oats or with berries to make them extra delicious.
  3. Coffee
  4. Zambuk (lip balm) – well it’s not just lip balm, it can be used for a variety of things. My lips seem to be allergic to just about anything else and swell up to double their size. I have full lips already, naturally so heaven knows the last thing I need is more lip hahah...
  5. My cellphone & Wi-Fi – this one may seem like a bit of a cheat because I listed 2 items in the place of one but they go hand in hand. Buying data is just too damn expensive so I rely on WiFi most of the time.
  6. Lemon tea
  7. The internet
  8. Pharmaceuticals - I tend to be quite the sickly woman and I cannot even begin to imagine how I would cope without pharmaceutical medication. Medicine has made my life so much more bearable.
  9. Exercise/gym - Health and fitness are at the top of my priority list and gym is a great way to de-stress when life throws you curveballs.
  10. Junk food!!! This one is last but definitely not least. I absolutely love all the things that are actually bad for me but I believe that everything in life should be done in moderation. Candy, cookies, chocolate you name it, if it’s junk then I’m all over it.
Not what you were expecting huh? Those are the 10 things that  I can’t live without, so what are yours?






No comments:

Post a Comment