Friday 5 October 2018

50 Random Facts About Me | Blogtober Day 5

Hey guys!!! 

So I decided that today I'd share 50 random facts about myself with you so you can get to know me just a little.

1. I love Nandos chicken
2. My favourite colours are blue and red
3. I started dating when I was 18
4. I have a younger sister
5. I'm a chocoholic
6. I love going to the gym
7. I got my navel pierced when I was 13
8. I love music
9. I love dancing
10. I have scalp eczema
11. I'm a fitness fanatic
12. I love short hair so I keep my hair short
13. I love horror movies even though sometimes they make it hard to sleep when I'm alone at night
14. My favourite person in this world is my sister
15. I lost my virginity 3 days before my 19th birthday
16. I am single at the moment and have been for 4 years
17. I once dropped out of university
18. I'm addicted to coffee
19. I'm a part time student
20. I used to weigh 19 kg in grade 2; I was the smallest in my class
21. I can dance.... as long as it's not choreographed
22. I'm 1,52m tall
23. I'm an open-minded person
24. I LOVE red lipstick
25. I have 2 tattoos

As I sit here typing this list, my colleague is having a serious conversation with my boss about our current work situation (read about it here), oh what a life I live… Anyways let's proceed….

26. I like trying new things and experimenting
27. I love lemon tea
28. I'm not the best cook
29. My favourite features are my lips, eyes and legs
30. I didn't like make-up until I was about 25
31. I don't like cooking
32. I'm not a fan of Facebook
33. I love watching movies
34. I like playing scrabble and 30 seconds
35. I enjoy reading 
36. I have had 3 boyfriends in my life (not at the same time hahaha)
37. I'm a loner and I'm okay with it
38. I get along better with people about 10 years older than me
39. My closest friends are men
40. I don't drink cow's milk
41. I love the beach
42. I was in an incubator for like the first few weeks of my life and I don't have those baby photos from when I was fresh out the womb because my mom didn't think I'd make it. Here I am 27 years later!!!
43. My drink of choice is gin and juice
44. I have dyed my hair red before, I loved it and I'd do it again
45. I also like wine
46. I do not like homophobes
47. My longest relationship lasted 2 & a half years
48. I prefer my own short, natural hair (the closer shaven the better!)
49. I do not like swimming
50. I come from a family of 4 (immediate family that is) 

So that's me! Wow, 50 facts, I actually thought I was going to run out of ideas as to what to tell you guys about me but I did it! Now you’ve gotten to know me a little better and I’m no longer just a random chick behind a screen (laughs) … I still am aren’t I? I must say though, Blogtober is making me dig real deep.


4 comments:

  1. Love this idea- Great to get to know a bit about you! Laughed out loud at the part where you said your Boss was having a serious conversation next to you as you wrote this!!!
    Hope you have a good weekend!
    Emily xx
    http://www.emilymaydesigns.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Emily. I hope you have a great weekend. Hope you'll pop in again in the future to see what I'm up to :)

      Delete
  2. Great facts! I am well on board with number 45!

    ReplyDelete