Saturday 20 October 2018

26 Blog Post Ideas | Blogtober Day 20

At some stage, many if us bloggers get writer's block. Our brains freeze and we have no idea what to write about. It's happened to me plenty of times when it came to blogging or even essay writing at school or when I'm doing my varsity assignments. It freaken sucks!

I have decided to give you guys a list of ideas for your next blog post (or whatever it is you're writing). I might end up using some of these myself after I write this post. Here we go:
  1. My first kiss
  2. My first day at uni/varsity
  3. My first break up
  4. A list of your favourite movies
  5. Your favourite social media platforms & why
  6. How I relax after a long stressful day
  7. Your fitness routine
  8. Your first car
  9. How to make your favourite meal
  10. Your pet peeves
  11. What it was like leaving home for the first time
  12. How you got engaged
  13. How you met your significant other
  14. How to be single
  15. Fun things to do in your hometown
  16. The worst thing that has ever happened to you and how you got over it
  17. The best thing that has ever happened to you
  18. Why you love or hate your job
  19. You dream job
  20. What you are studying and why
  21. Your dating checklist
  22. Blogging tips you'd like to give fellow or new bloggers
  23. Why you started blogging
  24. Facts about yourself
  25. Your first pet
  26. Who's your role model and why
Hopefully this list will help you out next time you have writer's block. I know 26 is an odd number but that's just ow many ideas I came up with at the time I sat down to write this post; I could have left one off and made it a list of 25 but what the heck? I just decided to go for it.

Feel free to share some of your blog post ideas with me. Even if you feel a certain topic has been "overwritten"; go ahead and write about it. Every blogger has their own unique voice and there's no one in this world who can tell your story or a version of a story like you.

3 comments:

  1. Great list. Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you this is so useful! I'll use some of these!

    happilyhavingnoideawhatimdoing.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great ideas! Now if only we could get like 5 more hours each day :)

    ReplyDelete