Thursday 4 October 2018

My must - have Phone Apps | Blogtober Day 4

I have quite a few apps on my phone that make life a little easier for me.

Clap to find

I am always misplacing my phone. Whether it falls in the gap in the sofa or it somehow ended up in my pillowcase, this app has changed my life. I spend way less time looking for my phone now because all I have to do is clap and it rings loudly wherever it is, even if it's on silent.

Flo (period tracker)

I used to struggle to track my period and it would catch me by surprise which can be a huge inconvenience. The more information you enter the more accurate the predictions become and now I'm always prepared. I also use Flo to track my daily water intake and remind myself to drink water because I don't drink enough water. 

Banking apps

I use 2 different banks; ABSA and Standard Bank, so I have both banking apps on my phone. They make it easy for me to pay bills and purchase data anytime. The apps are very user friendly an a convenient way to make transactions wherever you are.

Blogger

For obvious reasons but if it isn't all that obvious to you having the app on my phone makes it easy for me to blog on the go. Sometimes inspiration hits at the most random times, now I can just write down my drafts for my posts wherever I am and never forget a thing.

Mr D Food

I love takeaways and driving to pick them up is a drag for me. Now I can get all the food I want delivered straight to my couch at the touch of a button. It even tells you which options are the fastest so I can pick the most convenient option for me.

Study Tracker

This is is a must have for me because I always think I'm doing more than I actually am. now I can set study goals for myself and stick to them to make sure that I've covered all the work before exams.

WhatsApp

This app has saved me a great deal of money on airtime and data costs. It's great for me because even though I'm always broke, I can still communicate with everyone.  Most of the people I'm in constant communication with are also using this app; I can voice call my sister who's in another city for no extra cost to me at all.

Virgin Active App

Must have gym app to book classes and check schedules on the go. I also use it to track my goal progress and it helps me push myself even harder at the gym. I find this app very motivating because it frustrates me when I see a low percentage on the progress bar and I want to do better!

Apple Music

I love this app because I can access all the latest as well as favourite music from my phone at any time. You don't even need to reload everything when you change devices, all you have to do is log in from your new device and all of your music is available to you to download instead of having to search for the songs all over again. it even suggests music that you might like based on what you've been listening to on your device.

Load Shedding

This app is useful for South Africans during load shedding so that you don't get caught in the dark. It lets you know when load shedding will start and begin in each zone ahead of time; that way you can plan your activities around those times if you can.

Scrabble

I like playing games that make me think. If I'm stuck in a long queue or I want to take a break from work at the office, this is a great game to get your mind to focus on something else. It's a great way to better your spelling and build your vocabulary.

These are the apps that I have on my phone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment