Tuesday 11 September 2018

Top 10 Most Played Songs on my Phone Right Now - September 2018


Hey there!

It's a nice chilled Tuesday afternoon. 

My music taste is all over the place, much like my personality and my playlist is a reflection of that. I like music from many different genres, I don't have a favorite artist as such but my favorite genre would have to be soul. I am a person that is very much in touch with her emotions and I love love.

I basically listen to anything and everything. If a song grabs my attention or touches my soul; I'm sold. I'm not the type of person who can listen to an entire album from start to finish, unless I find it amazing I get bored. My playlist is on random a lot of the time. These are songs I listen to when I'm stuck in traffic, on my way to work in the mornings, on my way to gym or home in the afternoons or while I'm busy doing laundry and cleaning.

I'm sure a majority of you have never even heard of some of them because they are local, South African sings. From most played; here are the 10 most played songs on my phone right now:
  1.  Love More - Chris Brown featuring Nicki Minaj
  2. Gold Slugs - DJ Khaled
  3. All Me - Lyrica Anderson featuring Chris Brown
  4. Hurts so Good - Astrid S
  5. Anginamngani - DJ Sandiso featuring Dream Team
  6. Cake by the Ocean - DNCE
  7. Let Me Love You - DJ Snake featuring Justin Bieber
  8. Rude Boy - Rihanna
  9. All About Me - Syd
  10. 2 Reasons - Trey Songz featuring T.I
Well there you have it. I'm sure there are quite a few surprises there. I'm sure that after reading through this list, you can see what I meant when I said my music taste is all over the place. Whatever you're doing right now; grab your phone and give these a listen.


No comments:

Post a Comment