Sunday 16 September 2018

Movie Night? Check Out these Must- See Movies

I'm a movie fanatic; in fact, I hardly ever go out I spend a majority of my weekends binge-watching movies. I get so sucked in on the action that I hardly ever notice the time going by and before I know it; half the day is gone.

Movies watching is a great way to kick back and relax after a long day and spend quality time with friends and family.

I never stick to one genre because I like to try new things. Sometimes I waste 2 hours of my life and others it's a mind-blowing experience. I always look forward to my sister coming to town because she's the one that continuously introduces me to new and exciting movies.

If you're spending your weekend indoors or are just looking for something worthwhile to watch to kill time, here's a list of movies I think you should check out. I'm not going to give you the 4-1-1 because I don't want you to know what to expect; besides you have the internet to get the movie synopsis if you don't like surprises. I'm a diverse person so if you're homophobic or squeamish then these probably are not for you. I'll throw in the names of main actors and release years so that you know you've found the right movie (lol).

So here's a list of movies (in no particular order) for you to check out:
  1. Black Panther (Chadwick Boseman, Lupita Nyong'o, Michael B. Jordan) - 2018
  2. Life (Jake Gyllenhaal, Ryan Reynolds) - 2017
  3. Love, Simon (Nick Robinson, Katherine Langford, Keiynan Lonsdale) - 2018
  4. Call Me by Your Name (Armie Hammer, Timoth'ee Chalamet) - 2017
  5. Love, Rosie (Lily Collins, Sam Claflin) – 2014
  6. Splice (Adrien Brody, Sarah Polley, Delphine Chane’ac) - 2009
  7. Split (James Mc Avoy, Anya Taylor - Joy) - 2016
Grab a bowl of popcorn and feast your eyes! My sister & I have good taste; I don't think you'll be disappointed. Let me know in the comments if you watch these and tell me what you thought. 


2 comments:

  1. are these blockbusters? i am amazed i have only ever heard of #1. i do like James McAvoy.

    Joy at https://www.thejoyousliving.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. To be honest I don't know hey. I get most movies from my sister when she's home from uni. I'm sure she finds them on the net though...

      Delete