Thursday 23 August 2018

Places I'd Love to Visit that my Broke Ass Can't Afford

One day I would love to travel the world and experience new places and cuisines. I love trying new things. I have been to a few places here in South Africa but I can't say I truly experienced them they way I wanted to or should have because I was with my parents. One of those places was Margate, I still need to go back there again and I will some time in the near future.  

There are a few places I'd love to see and experience that are a little further away from home. Places I've seen only on TV that look absolutely breathtakingly beautiful. It has been a dream of mine to see the world since I was old enough to appreciate the good things in life. Here is a list of the top 10 places I would love to visit (in no particular order) :

  1. Hawaii 
  2. Mauritius
  3. Thailand
  4. Las Vegas
  5. New York City
  6. Miami
  7. Paris (particularly The Eiffel Tower)
  8. Zanzibar
  9. The Maldives
  10. The Victoria Falls
  11. Charlie's Bakery - Cape Town (yes, I'm that broke I can't even afford to travel to the next province)
  12. Knysna
  13. uShaka Marine World
  14. The beaches in Durban

Hopefully some day I won't be such a broke ass and I'll see all, if not most of the places on my list. At the moment I can barely even afford petrol for my car to get me to and from work on the daily (LMAO).

No comments:

Post a Comment